Terms and Conditions
Assignment Master's Terms and Condition:
Welcome to Assignment-master.com. Assignment-master.com is a marketplace platform for supporting students on their education.
Application Privacy Statement
We assignment-master.com are registered and headquartered at Chennai- 60067, India, hereinafter referred to as Assignment Master. We also offer service in India as well as international, all International client or payment managed by Assignment-master.com Payment and business in India managed by Assignment-master.com, Chennai-600067, India. At Assignment Master, we value your trust & respect your privacy.
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the Assignment-master website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.assignment-master.com (the "Site").
- Clients (“Users”): users who request the help of experts on the Sites
- Experts (“Developers”): experts who provide services to Clients
Refund Policy & Dispute Resolution
Disputes are reviewed and handled on a case-by-case basis. If you have any questions about Projects and assignment help, coursework, Job support please email us about your issues. Since we provide our services online, we might have to collect some necessary information from our clients to work on orders.
However, we strictly keep the collected information at secret place as we don’t want it to get stolen or misused
Read more about refund policy
Direct Payments to Experts / developer is not allowed for help. Any payment other than Assignment Master platform is restricted if we found such we can block / delete the account for client and expert as well. Clients are responsible for making such mistake and consequences.
Code of Conduct
In using our Site and Services, you agree to follow our Code of Conduct. Violations of our Code of Conduct may result in the immediate removal of your access to this site and/or restrictions on your access to our services.
In general, maintaining civility in communication is encouraged. If you encounter someone who is negatively affecting your platform experience by either spamming you or insulting you, please report the user immediately. We reserve the right to hide and/or remove any content on our site that may be illegal, unlawful, or unethical.
Experts Code of Conduct:
Experts or developers may not:
- use their Assignment Master profile in a way that is considered outside of normal use, unethical, or illegal.
- share their account with other developers. This means that the account creator should be the only user of that account at all times.
- create multiple accounts to abuse the Site’s promotional or referral credits/program, or attempt fraud. Doing so will result in the confiscation of all unpaid payouts, and your status as an Expert will be revoked.
- engage in any form of cheating. This includes doing/completing graded assignments and/or tests for a Client or helping a Client cheat on assignments and/or tests. See also ‘Assignment Help’ below.
- engage in plagiarism.
- dealing with the student directly without knowing Assignment Master.
- stalk, harass, or intimidate Clients about their rating or reviews. If you have any concerns about a particular user, please report the user.
- make untruthful claims about your expertise or your ability to help.
- make promises you do not intend to honor (including scheduled sessions, freelance jobs, and code reviews).
- provide assistance to Clients who may attempt fraudulent activity, or whose accounts are flagged. Doing so may result in not receiving
If your account is found to violate any of the above guidelines, we reserve the right to revoke your status as an Expert on our platform.
Being an expert on Assignment Master does not imply that you are an employee of Assignment Master, but having an Expert profile on Assignment Master means that you may be perceived as an ambassador of our Site. If you exhibit any behavior outside of our site that may violate the Code of Conduct, we also reserve the right to revoke your status as an expert on our platform.
Client Code of Conduct
Clients may not:
- use their Assignment Master profile in a way that is considered outside of normal use, unethical, or illegal.
- share their account with other users. This means that the account creator should be the only user of that account at all times.
- pay or attempt to or coerce Expert into receiving payment via a Third-Party Platform. If you do so and the Expert does not deliver, you will be fully responsible for your loss.
- have more than one account in order to abuse the Site’s promotional or referral credits, attempt fraud, or for other unlawful or unethical reasons.
- engage in any form of cheating. You should not request Experts to do/complete assignments or tests for you, and we cannot assist you if a dispute arises. See also ‘Assignment Help’ below.
- harass Experts to provide you with free help.
- use low ratings or negative reviews to coerce mentors into doing more for you, such as, but not limited to, additional work or lowering the charge.
- be untruthful about an issue being unsolved just to receive a refund. We review every dispute on a case-by-case basis.
- spam requests or send Experts messages about things that are unrelated to the Services provided by this Site.
- recruit Mentors to join third party services that are potentially competitive to Assignment Master. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss any partnerships.
If your account is found to violate any of the above guidelines, we reserve the right, but not limited to, to remove your account and/or restrict your access to our services.
Students Project and Assignments
Assignment Master for Students
Students are required to follow their school's academic policies when getting help on Assignment Master. Engaging in any form of cheating, Assignment Master is not accountable for this or also we don't endorse cheating. This includes asking experts to directly complete and submit graded assignments and exams. Students are encouraged to Learn from assignment solutions provided by experts.
Assignment Master aim to deliver high quality assignment helps to the students and also will continuously monitor the expert quality. Getting highest score in coursework or in assignment is mutual effort between student and experts, our expert will help you make you understand the requirements and provide solutions accordingly. We don’t guarantee the results; we continuously try to deliver high quality solution. If any solutions provided by expert or developer after that this is your responsibility to check the solutions and if there is anything missing please let us know we'll complete before your due date. You have 2-3 days when solution is delivered to ask for revision or missing instructions. After that order will be marked as completed
Clients are not allowed to:
- ask for assistance if it is considered cheating (this would be a violation of your school or organisation).
- get or pay for help using freelance jobs, code reviews, direct payments.
- pay mentors off-platform.
- ask or allow experts or developers to do any work for them.
- get help with assessments, tests, exams, competitions etc. because this is definitely cheating.
Experts are not allowed to:
- do/complete any part of an assignment if it is considered cheating.
- help with assessments, tests, exams, competitions, etc. as this is definitely cheating.
- help and get paid using freelance jobs, direct payments.
- get paid off-platform.
Account and Credentials
While creating the account with Assignment Master, all information provided by you must be the latest details, accurate, complete in every aspect. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, and will result in termination of the service and closure of your account.
We provide a variety of services, both online and offline, designed to improve the overall academic experience and help users save money. You may only have one Assignment Master account for use of the Services. You may not create or use more than one account, and you may not share your account or any of the Services with others. All information you provide to create an account must be accurate and complete. You may not impersonate any other person or use a name that is not your own. It is your responsibility to update your account information to keep it current and accurate. When you set up an account, you must also choose a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and for any and all use of your account. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another user at any time, nor to disclose your password to any third-party. You agree you will not sell or share or otherwise transfer your membership or any membership rights.
You agree to notify Assignment Master immediately if you suspect any unauthorised use of your account or access to your password. Assignment Master has the right to terminate your account for any reason at our sole discretion without notice to you.
Payments and Payment Processing
For payment we are accepting Bank transfer, Stripe, Paypal for international transaction other than India, and Customer of India may pay though any available mode or UPI. Where your billing address is requested, you must provide the address and phone number your financial institution has on record. Your transaction id sometimes will be treated as order id of your assignment or project if you are paying though custom links of Paypal or Stripe button link.
To confirm our deal you will have to pay at least half of price quote to start working on the assignment or project, without advanced payment we'll not consider order confirmed or start working on it. For online Exam session you will have to pay charges before starting of the Examination. For more info you can visit how it work page
We may suspend or terminate or Block access to your account with Assignment Master or the services that we provide, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including and not limited to the breach of Terms.
Your right to service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate the account, you can delete it or you may simply stop using it.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Web Sites
Assignment Master may establish links between this website and one or more websites operated by third parties. The existence of any such links shall not constitute an endorsement, representation or warranty by Assignment Master of such websites, the contents of the websites, the products or services of the websites or the operators of the websites. Assignment Master does not investigate, monitor or check such websites for accuracy, completeness or conformance with applicable laws and regulations. If you decide to leave this website and access these other websites, all rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of such websites will apply to you while on such websites.
Assignment may, at any time, make modifications, changes and alterations to the Contents of this website, including these terms and conditions, without prior notice. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Your continued use of this website following any modifications, changes or alterations shall constitute your acceptance of such modifications, changes or alterations.
No waiver by Assignment Master of any right under or term or provision of these terms and conditions will be deemed a waiver of any other right, term or provision of these terms and conditions at that time or a waiver of that or any other right, term or provision of these terms and conditions at any other time.
Law And Juridiction
You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this website and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this website in violation of such laws. Any information disclosed to Assignment Master outside a pre-existing and documented confidential business relationship will be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary, and Assignment Master may therefore develop, use and freely disclose or publish similar ideas without compensating you or accounting to you. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: www.assignment-master.com